Monday 20 June 2011

Thing 1

I used to think that I was up-to-date with technology but the speed of change is so fast these days that I find I have been left behind.  Joining in and working through cpd23 is my attempt to catch up, if not entirely, at least some of the way. I hope learn more about RSS feeds and podcasts and everything else that has to do with web 2.0.  By the end of the programme, I would like to have discovered a convenient way to capture my reflections for cpd purpose, which I can continue long after the programme finished.  I'm very excited in taking part in cpd23 and am looking forward to learning a lot of new things in the next 10 weeks.  Thank you for setting it up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy, I feel the same about the speed at which technology moves! Here's hoping the CDP23 helps!
    Shayna

    ReplyDelete