Wednesday 22 June 2011

Thing 2

I don't usually read blogs because I used to think it's like reading someone's diary.  But I have disregard that idea and started reading blogs as I was instructed to do.  I am amazed at the number of blogs out there now that I'm looking out for them.  Some are really interesting and some aren't worth reading. Some allow the readers to leave comment, some don't.  I read about a blind person's experience with BT broadband which made me realised how lucky I am to have sight. I read the Salem Press Library Blogs Award winners and bookmarked them for future reading. I particularly like the TeenLibrarian blog which features reviews of young adult books and interviews with authors. I love children books so will check back regularly for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment