Monday 26 September 2011

Thing 17: Prezi and slideshare

Just signed up for an account on Prezi. Had a look at some demos and tutorials but cannot for the life of me figure out how create a prezi.  It seems very hard to use.  I can add shapes etc. but cannot add text.  It's very strange.  I don't like to give up but I just don't have the time and patience for Prezi at the moment.  I'm going to go back to the last task and create podcasts instead.  I might give Prezi another go some other time.

Slideshare is great.  I have viewed a few presentations on slideshare before and found them very useful. I much prefer to learn through viewing slides than reading documents.  I have never presented with slides before so will try and create some instructions using Powerpoint instead of Word.

1 comment:

  1. You just click on the canvas to start typing text, or possibly double-click I can't remember!

    ReplyDelete