Thursday 4 August 2011

Thing 8 Google calendar

I am a reasonably organised person and I do have many means of keeping tab of what's happening in my personal and professional life. I use a paper diary, a Blackberry and Microsoft Outlook at the moment. Occassionally I do lapse and my Blackberry diary is out of date. I chose not to sync my Blackberry to Microsoft Outlook because I try to avoid installing any software that is not work related onto my work PC. While I can see how useful Google calendar and particularly the sharing with others function, I don't need it at this time. I will not have time to keep it updated so I won't start it.  With all the gadgets out there I still prefer to have a paper diary.  Yes, I know it's old fashion but that's how I keep myself organised and I always have my Blackberry for when I'm on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment